The Humiovi, pronounced Hoo-me-oo-vee, has been locally owned and operated in Sedona, Arizona for over 30 years. We have been licensed by the Hopi Tribe and situated on the corner of 89A and Jordon Road since the early 1970s. Specializing in sterling silver, handmade Hopi jewelry, and Kachinas. We also offer one-of-a-kind Navajo and Zuni pieces.
- Hopi Bear Paw with Prayer Feathers Money Clip 2" Matte Silver $135.00
- Hopi Sunface with Water & Clouds Money Clip 2" Matte Silver $135.00
- Hopi Bear Paw & Cloud Cuff Links 3/4" Round Glossy Silver $135.00
- Hopi Kokopelli Earrings 3/4" Square Matte Silver $80.00
- Hopi Kokopelli Earrings 3/4" Square with Post Glossy Silver $90.00